Thursday, April 26, 2012

Counting days..





Thank you so much Kak Aisha, my colleague whom i look up to.. intelligent, successful, kind-hearted and super sweet woman.. All 100pcs are for a doa selamat held at her hometown in JB for her arwah Mak. Al-Fatihah...

24th April was my birthday.. I wanted to write a post here on my very own blog and wished myself a very happy birthday and ask for all the presents from u... but... hahahahhaha... truthfully my birthday was a most hectic day of the week, i can say.. *sigh... First thing in the morning i have to head to Putrajaya Hospital for my antenatal check (i was referred there by Shah Alam policlinic because of my sugar level, but after the first appoinment there, i was given another date to come..and another..  so i guess i'm pretty stuck there-lah!). I was really hoping the doctor could tell me whether it's a blue or pink blanket i should buy this time... during the ultrasound, after the doc measured baby's head, tummy and the leg's bone.. urm.. what is it called? Femur i think... he showed me baby's heartbeat.. in my head i was trying to picture how my baby looks like.. i can see the nose, mouth.. hands and legs... magical.. then i popped the question.. "doctor, boleh tengokkan boy ke girl?" Then he said, "belum nampak lagi lah.."

Waduhhhh...

I think this time, baby really wants to surprise mommy... it's ok baby.. i'll just buy a yellow blanket lah! boleh bawak perhimpunan. ops.

So.. all went well.. alhamdulillah... went to the lab and the nurse took my blood for my thyroid function test (TFT).. so when i come for my next appoinment in 1 month's time, the result will be in... sugar level is good so far.. so everything is good. I wanted to complain of my bloated tummy, cough and flu to the doc, but after i saw the queue at the pharmacy counter, i held back my thoughts.. tak payah la.. x larat nak beratur lagi... Soon after, i went to my car to rush to my office, only to see a love letter from Perbadanan Putrajaya stucked on my windscreen. A parking ticket on my birthday??? Oh no... Yikes!!! Grrrr......


Got this card from my sister and all in the family, right on time! A personalized card with my naked photo on the cover.. hahaha... i was 5 months old in that photo... have to censor the cute butt ok... it's still the same bottom i have till now.. so.. no no... hahaha...   

.. and this one got me teary-eyed... from my man and Imran.. 

Had my birthday dinner at Papa John's Pizza.. then we head straight back home and off i went to bed. Thank you for all your wonderful wishes thru fb, sms, calls, emails.. i don't know what to say... i feel so grateful I'm surrounded by so much love.. the sweetest birthday wish was from my brother at Tenom, Sabah. he called me and thru his speaker phone, the kids in his classroom sang me a birthday song! They sounded so adorable! It had me smiling all day! Thanks Raais..

So i'm counting days.. 3 more months to go till delivery.. i'm in my 24th week now.. quite a long way to go still.. but hey, one day at a time... one day at a time.. 

♥edi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edi,

Happy Belated Birthday to you :) Lovely cuppies and 3 months is not a long time. It is just around the corner. I tak sabar wanna see ur cupcake baby :) I think it's a girl la cos recently I only see flower design cuppies on your blog.

Regards,
Sally

Edi said...

Sally,
i think it's a girl too! hehehe... 3 months more then we'll know for sure :)

Reen Tart Nenas said...

kak Edi, looking forward for another baking class after your delivery nanti :)

Edi said...

Reen,
esok ade.. jomlah tolong akak esok.. awak jadi cikgu assistant.. kalau awak free lah esok, just come.